Here we will post memorials for each faithful friend we care for. Please add comments to personalize your pet's memorial, and feel free to comment on others' memorials. Everyone is welcome to share memories of their beloved faithful friend!
To add your pet to the memorial page, or to add pictures of your pet to an existing memorial, please email Info@FaithfulFriendsCremation.com.
Thursday, October 1, 2026
"Koba" Schmidt
In Loving Memory of Koba Beloved pet of the Schmidt Family
Thank you so much for honoring my best friend, everything is absolutely beautiful. He was the most handsome, goodest boy on this earth. I will miss you every second of every day, rest easy, my sweet papa bear. I am so grateful to have you back home with me. Thank you for everything to everybody at faithful friends.
Thank you so much for honoring my best friend, everything is absolutely beautiful. He was the most handsome, goodest boy on this earth. I will miss you every second of every day, rest easy, my sweet papa bear. I am so grateful to have you back home with me. Thank you for everything to everybody at faithful friends.
ReplyDelete